East West Creative Logo

East West Creative Logo
A small section of beautiful & unique Kazakh embroidery.

Saturday 25 August 2018

First Post (as opposed to last post, which is something entirely different).

Welcome to East West Creative's first post.

Just in case you got here another way, We're the couple who work with a Mongolian Fair Trade company by promoting their goods in the UK.

East West Creative I was a pop-up Fair Trade retailer selling at Craft markets in 2014 - 2015.  I had been asked to trial Mongolian products in the UK by Bill & Irene, the owners of Mary and Martha Mongolia .  We (Sarah womans the stall) found that we were well received by the public and we started to get interest.

Then in 2015 a very good friend offered me work in Indonesia, which ended last year.

Back in the UK, I re-started the Fair-Trade business with a view to trialling a web-site.

My other job has provided a lot of work over the summer - good for cashflow, bad for the time/energy needed for this project.  I now have the time to get this going.

You are very welcome to journey with us.

Colin & Sarah Wilcock
Oxfordshire (and sometimes Ulaan Baatar)



No comments:

Post a Comment